You can buy a maximum of 6 tickets for this event
Event InformationAs a buyer of a disabled access ticket, you will be entitled to one complimentary ticket for a personal assistant (PA).
Once you have processed your order, you need to provide one of the following pieces of supporting documentation as evidence of your requirements to allow us to approve your PA ticket. For any additional requirements please email email@example.com.
• Any level of DLA
• Any level of PIP
• A medical professional’s letter
• D/deaf or blind registration
• Nimbus Access Card
• Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
All documentation is kept secure and will be destroyed after processing.
Your documents need to be sent to us within 8 weeks of booking either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or posted to; Accessibility Department, alt. tickets, St Mary’s School, Plumptre Place, Nottingham NG1 1LW.
Please only send copies as documents will not be returned. We will confirm receipt of your documents within 7 working days and advise if your order has been approved.
An access information pack will be sent out closer to the show date. Please check through this information and if you need anything further please email and ask.
Shuttle bus info:
• The pickup in Bristol will be from Coach Bays, Bond Street (Outside Blacks), Broadmead, BS1 3LX.
• First bus departs from the pickup at 5pm.
• Last bus departs from Steel Yard back to Bond Street at 11.45pm.
• The drop off and pick up point at Steel Yard Filton will be signposted and in the same place.
Venue Address:Steel Yard