You can buy a maximum of 10 tickets for this event
Venue Address:Rescue Rooms Pop Up Patio Bar
Venue Information:We can't quite open as we used to just yet, but we are aiming to welcome you onto our patio for cold, fresh pints alongside a solid but slightly slimmed down selection of our trademark cocktails and craft beers very soon. Plus, the Rescue Rooms DJs have been busy curating (bit pretentious) some excellent playlists to soundtrack these exclusive, socially distanced patio sessions.
• We are currently taking bookings for 2.5 hour sessions in three-hour blocks - you will be advised on your staggered entry time via email in advance of your booking, so make sure you use a current email to book! If the demand is there, we have more dates to be added in future.
• Each day we are open is split into sessions to ensure we can thoroughly clean all customer areas such as tables and toilets, and our bar service areas between sessions.
• We have household-only tables to accommodate between two and four people from the same household; we do not currently offer mixed household tables due to government social distancing restrictions.
• Please note that all sessions are ages 18+ only and you may require valid government-issued I.D. to gain entry as we operate a challenge 25 policy.
• You will need to book an advance ticket for a full capacity table, which will include money to spend on refreshments during your visit - you can also pay via app for more drinks, should you need to.
• Our staff will greet you on arrival at your specified welcome time, show you to your table and assist you in making your first order on the app, should you need it. All ordering will be done at your table, via an app so you will need a fully charged smartphone.
• On arrival, our friendly security staff will ensure everyone sanitises their hands, dons a face covering and do some quick covid-19 compliance checks with everyone in your group.
• We recommend bringing your own face covering which you will need to wear when moving around the venue, but not when sat at your table - we have disposable masks available if you forget.
• When moving around the patio or through the venue, you will need to maintain a strict 2m distance from others and obey the one way systems we have put in place for your safety to access toilets etc. We will update as/when government guidance changes.
• Full guidance will be sent to the email address used to book your tickets a few days prior to your booking to ensure you have the most current information and guidance to hand for your visit.
• Should we be unable to operate on the date of your booking due to government guidance, we will offer a full refund.