PROMOTER TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
2. This ticket is sold on behalf of the Promoters to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the T&C's of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
3. Ticket resale is permitted at no more than the price you paid (i.e. face value + booking fee). Please only use authorised resale platform Twickets. Selling tickets through unauthorised resale platforms will breach our terms and conditions and those tickets may be cancelled.
4. Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of 6 tickets per person. Refunds will only be offered in the event of cancellation/rescheduling. Only tickets purchased through approved agents are valid. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.
Please also note the below:
• Under 14’s must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over.
• Maximum of 6 tickets per person
• Doors are 6.30pm & Start Time is TBC.
• Please advise all standing customers to enter the venue via Lower Parliament Street.
• Tickets will be venue hard stock only.
• Please send us sales updates on a Monday and Thursday
Please note that, as our call centre is currently closed, the process for accessible bookings will be different for this event. Please advise customers with accessibility requirements of the below:
If you require accessible seating please email the venue on email@example.com from the general sale time. Please include your full name and address, contact number and any specific seating requirements including whether a wheelchair space is required. Someone will get back to you to arrange your booking as soon as possible but please bear with us as it may take a little time to get through all emails. Accessible seating will be allocated on a first come first served basis from the time the email is received. Please do not send your email prior to the general sale time as we will not be able to arrange any bookings in advance and those emailing from the general sale time will be prioritised.
A bag policy is in place. It’s part of the enhanced security measures for all major events and means you can only take handbags and other small bags (no larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm) into the arena with you.
You should arrive as early as possible and allow more time for security checks when arriving at the venue. These extra checks may increase the length of queues so please give yourself plenty of time to arrive and enter the venue.