Ticket and Event Terms and Conditions
Tickets are issued subject to the following terms and conditions of ORCHARD LIVE and BATH FESTIVALS (the promoter), the event and the venue. Please read through terms and conditions prior to purchase. Full terms and conditions and further event details are available on the event website. Venue terms and conditions are available upon request.
TICKETS MAY NOT BE EXCHANGED OR RESOLD
PLEASE NOTE STRICTLY NO FOOD OR DRINKS OF ANY KIND WILL BE ALLOWED INTO THE EVENT ARENA FROM OUTSIDE.
• This is an outdoor concert. Please come prepared for inclement weather. The concert will go ahead come rain or shine
• There will be no picnic furniture allowed into the event arena
• Junior tickets will be needed for anyone 15 and under. Anyone 15 and under (Junior) must be accompanied by a ticket holding adult (18+)
• Adult tickets are for anyone 16 and over.
• Under 5’s are free, but must obtain a free ticket. Only one free under 5 ticket per adult ticketholder.
• Maximum of 10 tickets per transaction/booking.
• There will be no animals allowed on site except assistance dogs. Please advise when purchasing your ticket if access with an assistance dog is required.
• If you have any special requirements please contact and book through Bath Box Office on 01225 463362
1) This ticket is issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue to which this ticket applies and these are available from the venue upon request.
2) The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder if, in the reasonable opinion of the promoter, the holder of the ticket might be a risk to the safety of the audience and / or the holder and / or affect the enjoyment of the audience and / or the running of the concert, for example if the holder appears to be under the influence of alcohol and / or drugs and / or is acting aggressively and / or inappropriately.
3) The promoter does not accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage to the holder or the holder’s property.
4) No professional cameras, video recorders or any form of professional audio-visual recording equipment will be allowed into the event arena.
5) Each person will be allowed to take one refillable water bottle on site, there will be fresh drinking water fill-up points across the site. No other bottles, cans, containers, alcohol or food are allowed to be brought into the site (with the exception of food for medical requirements). A range of food and drink will be available within the event arena.
6) ID will be required in order to purchase alcohol for those who appear under the age of 25 years.
7) Fireworks, laser pens, smoke canisters, flags, poles, umbrellas, picnic equipment or other similar articles are not permitted in the venue and any person in possession of any such articles may be refused entrance.
8) The holder may be ejected from the venue if the holder fails to comply with the reasonable instructions of a steward or other person acting on behalf of the promoter.
9) The promoter reserves the right to search the holder and the holder’s property and refuse admission to or eject from the venue any person who refuses to be searched by a police officer or a steward.
10) If the concert is cancelled, the holder as the holder’s sole remedy may ask that the promoter either.
a) Refunds the face value of the ticket or
b) Subject to availability offer the holder a replacement ticket for an alternative show promoted by the promoter featuring the act of the cancelled performance.
This multiple artist event is judged by reference to the overall theme rather than the individual acts scheduled to appear. Therefore if for unavoidable circumstances a scheduled artist is unable to perform but the promoter continues to run the event, no refunds will be issued. Booking fees and postage costs are non-refundable.
11) No duplicate tickets will be issued for lost or damaged tickets.
12) There will be an administration charge/booking fee for the issue of the event tickets; this may be variable with each individual Box Office.
13) The holder consents to being recorded and / or filmed and the recording and / or film being exploited in any and all media throughout the world.
14) No tickets may be resold, used for competitions, promotions or hospitality packages without the written consent of the promoter. Any tickets re-sold or transferred in such a manner will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the event arena.
15) The times shown on this ticket are approximate only and the promoter advises the holder to arrive well in advance of the times shown in order to avoid disappointment arising from any change(s) to the times.
16) Title to this ticket remains with the promoter until payment in full has been received by the promoter.
17) In the event of any breach of any of these conditions by the holder, the promoter reserves the right to cancel this ticket and retain any money paid for it.
18) The advertised line-up may be subject to change under circumstances beyond our control. No refunds will be issued in the event of line-up changes.
WARNING: Exposure to loud music can cause injury to your hearing. Strobe lighting may be in use.
Bath Festival Finale Covid safety Information. V3
We are delighted that Bath Festival Finale weekend can go ahead this summer. In line with Government advice, please see enclosed our Covid 19 regulations for the event this year to enjoy so all those attending can enjoy a fantastic weekend of music, food, and drink confident in the knowledge that all possible measures have been put in place to ensure the safety of not only those at the event but the wider public at large. We cannot wait to see you on the 7/8th August!
To attend the event this year all those attending over the age of 12 will need to demonstrate they have had a negative lateral flow test 48 hours before attending the festival. Please not this rule applies to each day of the festival. Lateral flow tests are free of charge and very easy to carry out on others or yourself. They can be ordered online https://test-for-coronavirus.service.gov.uk/order-lateral-flow-kits/condition or alternatively if you live in the Bath area https://beta.bathnes.gov.uk/rapid-test or in person from most local Pharmacies. You will need to upload the result to the NHS Covid 19 app to shows as proof of a negative test at the entry points to the event. It is very important that you get tested in advance as we will have no testing facilities on site, and you will not be allowed onto the festival site without proof of a Negative test, or you’ve had two doses of the vaccine and proof of.
Alternatively, those who have received two doses of the Covid19 vaccine or have proof of immunity and have uploaded this to the NHS Covid 19 app will also be able to use this to gain entry to the event. Its quick and easy to download the App. Further information on the NHS Covid Pass is here https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-pass/ . If you are from outside England and unable to us