General informationFoyers are open one hour before performance times, except for International Concert Series evenings, when they open at 6pm.
After the auditorium doors have closed, latecomers may only be admitted at a suitable point in the performance, at the discretion of the Duty Manager.
Sound levels are monitored in accordance with the conditions of the licensing authority.
Photography and recording of any kind is not allowed.
On foot, Once in the town centre, walk to The Malls shopping area near the train station. The Anvil's entrance is at the end of The Malls, down a flight of stairs or a ramp.
There is a slope to access this area/service
- The slope is located on the path leading to the entrance
- There are steps to access this area/service
- The steps are located on the shortest path leading to the entrance
- There are 8 steps to the area
- The steps are medium
- The steps do have handrails
- The handrails are on the right going up
- The slope bypasses the steps
- This level change can be bypassed using the external lift
(Outside access-main entrance)
- There is level access into the venue
- Level access is via lift
- The main doors open automatic
- The doors are double width
- The door opening is 252cm (8ft 3in) wide
There is level access to the service
- This venue does not play background music
- Lighting levels are varied
for further information regarding internal access for other areas and levels, visit their official website: htt