Wembley Stadium is a football stadium in Wembley, London, which opened in 2007, on the site of the original Wembley Stadium, which was demolished from 2002-2003. The stadium hosts major football matches including home matches of the England national football team, and the FA Cup Final. The stadium is also the temporary home of Premier League football club Tottenham Hotspur until at least January 2019, while White Hart Lane is being demolished and their new stadium is being constructed.
Wembley Stadium is owned by the governing body of English football, the Football Association (the FA), through its subsidiary Wembley National Stadium Ltd (WNSL). The FA headquarters are in the stadium. With 90,000 seats, it is the largest football stadium in England, the largest stadium in the UK and the second-largest stadium in Europe.
To book please call 0800 093 0824 Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (Saturday 20th October only 10am to 3pm)
for information regarding accessibility around the stadium, see the official website.
- Purchase Accessible Tickets & Proof of Disability
- Services for the hard of hearing or deaf
- Assisted Listening Devices and Headsets
- Accessible Shuttle & Accessibility Support on Venue
- Accessible Toilets & Changing Facilities
- Reseat Request due to recent Medical Diagnoses / Injury / Pregnancy
- Dog Spending Locations
- Venue Wheelchair Storage