Purchase of a ticket signifies agreement to the following:
- Right to refuse admission is reserved.
-Anyone under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18 and over)
-Some shows require proof of age/some shows have age restrictions
- Only official merchandise is on sale inside the venue, do not buy outside. This is for your protection so that you will receive goods of proven quality.
- No professional 'type' cameras, video cameras or tape recorders will be allowed in the venue.
- In the event of a cancellation of the event, only the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
- The venue reserves the right to change the bill without prior notification.
- Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
- No pass outs will be issued.
- Tickets are non-refundable or transferable.
- Title to the ticket remains with the promoter until payment has been received in full.
- The venue management accepts no responsibility for acts of willful endangerment, or injuries caused thereby to yourself or other patrons whilst on our premises. - Refunds are available for rescheduled dates up until 24 hours before the rescheduled show date.
We are delighted to announce that the Academy 1 now has a purpose built first floor viewing gallery and bar which can be accessed by our disabled guests. If you are attending a future show at the Academy 1 please telephone 0161 275 2930 to pre-register to access this facility.
Manchester Academy offer a companion ticket scheme for deaf and disabled customers. For more information please click here.