OPEN is located in the heart of Norwich city centre just a few minutes walk away from most major transport routes into Norwich including Norwich train station and the many bus stops on Castle Meadow & St Stephens Street.
By CarFrom London take M11, then the A11. From the North and the Midlands, you can use the A47 via Kings Lynn or the A14 to Newmarket & then the A11 to Norwich. When arriving into Norwich, there is plenty of sign posted parking available. For Sat Nav users, our postcode is NR2 4SF
By Bus/CoachBuses run regularly along Castle Meadow, St Stephens and Norwich Bus Station throughout the day and early evening. All of which are within walking distance of OPEN. For local information on Bus/Coach timetables: First Group T: 08456 020121 W: www.firstgroup.com Sanders Coaches T: 01263 712800 W: www.sanderscoaches.comNational Express coaches run from major cities in the UK to Norwich city centre. National Express W: www.nationalexpress.comT: 08717 81 81 78
By TrainThere are direct trains to Norwich from London Liverpool Street Cross (approx 1 hour 50 minutes). There are also direct trains from a number of regional stations including Peterborough, Cambridge and Ipswich. For further information visit the National Rail Enquiries www.nationalrail.co.ukwebsite or call 08457 48 49 50. OPEN is about a 10 minute walk from Norwich Train Station: Walk straight up Prince of Wales Road and turn right towards Upper King Street, the head left on Queen Street, cross the traffic lights and you will see OPEN straight ahead on the left hand side.
ParkingSecure nearby parking is available across Norwich. Two multistorey car parks are within a five minute walk from The Castle Mall and St Andrews Car Park. Both offer great evening tariffs from as little as £1.50 (6pm onawards).
Terms and Conditions for Licensed events that are 14 +:
Strictly over 14’s only ��" SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
· To attend a licensed event at the OPEN Venue if aged between 14-17 years you will not be permitted access to the Venue/Club area EXCEPT if escorted by a Responsible Adult over the age of 25 years who must remain on the premises. The Responsible Adult is able to supervise a maximum number of 4 young people inside the Venue/Club.
· We are required to keep a register of all under 18’s and their Responsible Adult inside the Venue/Club during an event. You will be required to give your name, address and date of birth as a condition of entry. Your Responsible Adult will be required to register a name, address and contact telephone number to ensure your entry.
· All persons aged 14-17 will be required to take a breath test prior to entry or re-entry. If you are found to have consumed alcohol or you refuse to take the test, you will be refused entry.
· You and your Responsible Adult will be asked for ID. Acceptable proof-of-age documents are: a photo driving licence, a passport or a proof-of-age scheme card that carries the PASS hologram
· Management has the right to refuse entry.
General InfoDedicated disabled parking spaces operated by The Castle Mall and St Andrews car parks as well as limited disabled parking bays on the road.Some music events are standing only. Customers with access needs or those who have difficulty standing for long periods should inform the Box Office in advance of the event. The Duty Manager of the event will do everything possible to ensure a comfortable viewing position is provided.Hearing ImpairedWe have hearing loops on site which are cover a certain distance, if you think you may require one that can cover larger distances and frequencys please let us know prior to the event and we will do our best to meet your needs.Visually ImpairedIf you are registered visually impaired and require any assistance during your visit, please inform a member of staff.Working dogs are welcome.Wheelchair UsersOPEN has flat access to all main spaces and accessible WC facilities. The WC are signposted and are accessible with a Radar Key. If you do not have a Radar Key then ple